Friday, March 12, 2010

DETIK 12 MALAM - SO FAR SO GOOD

Today is the fourth day of shooting Detik 12 Malam, my latest horror series or TV. First episode entitled Kad Kunci wrapped last night late after midnight.
It was an interesting shoot overall so far. The crew I am having has been very disciplined and professional. Then again, its early days but nevertheless keeping my fingers crossed.
Luckily we were shooting in a hotel in Klang for the last three days...in the comfort of an airconditioned hotel suite. Today however we begin our second episode entitled Joran in Hulu Langat, and we will be in the hot sun the whole day and if it doesn't rain, a very humid evening too.
Will write and post more soon. My brudder Ken Yap is also blogging about the soon and has posted some pics I have taken. Check out his blog at myattic.ticktech.tv.

No comments: