Friday, February 1, 2008

In Memoriam


On a sad note, a couple of friends passed away this week - dear friend Felix Abisheganaden - passed away after a short illness - he was 85. I first met him during my journalism days in the New Straits Times (he was not there when I worked in NST but he was one of NST's earliest Managing Editors). Felix was already a top PR consultant then when I was just starting my career as a writer and reporter. His daughter Hannah was a colleague as was Hannah's husband K.C.Boey. He started Prestige Communications with Puan Hamidah Karim - who was my Head of School in ITM late seventies. Goodbye Felix - Rest In Peace. You will be remembered.
Another friend is singer, musician, songwriter, actor Loloq - who passed away suddenly of a stroke. He was only 50. The entertainment industry will miss him much.
Oh yes - Pak Soeharto also kicked the bucket.

No comments: