Wednesday, October 22, 2008

RTM OPEN HOUSE, ANUGERAH SKRIN PC AND TRIP TO JAKARTA

In a short while, I will be going to Angkasapuri for its Raya Open House. After that, around three I will go to One World Hotel in One Utama for the TV3 Anugerah Skrin Press Conference. It seems my series Bilik No. 13 has been nominated for the Best TV Series awards.
Tomorrow, I will fly to Jakarta for three nights - for a round of golf with friends and also attend a Divali party hosted by one of Indonesia's movie tycoons.
I will be posting some pics from the Open House and maybe the PC. As I will be bringing my Mac to Jakarta, chances are I can update my blog from there.
Oh yes, it seems the upcoming Asia-Pacific Film Festival to be held in Jakarta from the 18th of November has been postponed indefinitely due to concerns of global economic slow down.
Hohum...nevermind, that means I don't have to go and come back twice to Jakarta next month. I just need to attend the Jakarta Jazz Festival on the 29th.
So to you guys out there hasta la vista baybee.

No comments: