Wednesday, November 5, 2008

AMERICA HAS A NEW PREZ - AND HIS NAME IS HUSSIN

So, the results are in. Barrack Hussin Obama is now the president-elect of the US of A. I thought I never lived to see the day the Americans actually voted a non-caucasian guy as President. Now, it has happened. Not only is he black, he is intelligent, impeccable, eloquent and he is persuasive.
I wonder who is planning to cast himself as Barrack in the up-coming movie (well, I'm sure there's a movie already planned).
My choice would be Chris Rock...though his voice is completely different. You can't cast Denzel Washington - they look too different. So too is Samuel Jackson (too old).
Maybe Jim Carrey can play the role if he does a black-face make-up job like Robert Ironman Downey Jr in Tropic Thunder.
Maybe Don Cheadle would be in the running.
Anyway, it's about time US of A has a new leader. Anyone is better than George W. Bush Jr. Anyone. Oops except maybe Sarah Palin. Right?

No comments: