Wednesday, September 17, 2008

HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY, HADI, MY NUMBER TWO SON.

My second eldest son, Aidyl Nurhadi, turned 21 yesterday (Sept.15th), one day before Malaysia Day. Happy Birthday Hadi.
I hope and wish that all your dreams and aspirations come true.
Hadi is studying English in UIA, but is also very interested in studies in comparative religions.
One of his personal idols is Ahmad Deedat, the late great orator and debater.
There was a time when he would sit in front of the TV and watch Deedat's videos hours on end.
Hadi is also a movie fan. He watches more movies than I - as he would catch movies in KLCC or Mid-Valley on his way back from college.
I do hope that he would be interested in international diplomacy as I think he has the making of a good diplomat.
So, Hadi, here's to you on your 21st birthday. You are now a bonafide adult and a potential voter. Be wise, be honest, be true.

No comments: