Sunday, August 31, 2008

SELAMAT MENYAMBUT BULAN RAMADHAN

The Ramadhan is one of my most favourite times of the year. I enjoy it tremendously and try to do it diligently. Even during production, I ensure that no one on my set insults the sanctity of the Holy month. Anyone caught eating in public during my production shoot will be dealt with severely.
Nevertheless, buka puasa on set is always memorable and fun, and I always try to offer the best buka puasa meal to the crew and cast.
This year, however, there is no production scheduled during the fasting month. I would be spending it instead to develop my feature films for next year.
However, I do plan to host a big buka puasa do for my friends, crew and cast sometime in the third week of September.
I do hope my health will allow me to fastidiously complete my fasts - but my reflux is getting from bad to worse. I do hope my medication, taken after my sahur, will allow me the comfort to execute my fasts.
To all my family and friends, relatives, enemies (or rather competition) and to all my readers and to fans of Bilik No.13, I wish you all the best and all the pahla you are entitled to during this wonderful month of Ramadhan.

No comments: